Friday, December 21, 2012

Top five favorites of the year!

My favorite things/events of the year!


Favorite song: "Heartbeat" The Fray. I wish I had a playcount of how many times I've listened to this song, but after my computer crashed I had to re-install everything and lost all that info. I'm sure it's easily 100+ I love, love, love this song!

Favorite moment:  June 1st. When my book came out! Admittedly, not in the way I wanted and hoped for, but still, self-publishing was awesome!

Favorite picture: This was pretty much impossible to choose, but I'm going with this one for now. IMG_3271

Favorite book: This was about as hard as choosing a favorite picture. I liked most of the books I read this year, which was a lot, seventy-five to be exact. This was my first year with a Kindle, and I definitely made it count. One of my favorites this year was definitely The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak. OH! And Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. And Insurgent, by Veronica Roth wasn't too shabby either. See, I told you I couldn't choose.

Favorite movie: The Dark Knight Rises. YESSS. Also, one of the two movies I saw in the theater this year. Yay me.

How about you?