Day ten of single parenting, with five to go. Maybe I'll make it after all. Let's just say the shine has worn off.
- Sophia is almost completely potty trained.
- We've managed to do a lot of fun things together that we don't normally get to do.
- I've been able to spend a lot of extra time writing.
- We've had a lot of fun movie nights, I've had a few solo movie nights, which was fun.
- Matthew's coming home on Sunday!
- We've got plans for almost every day this week so hopefully it will go by fast.
- Now that Sophia is mostly potty trained she gets up at 6:30 to go potty. She doesn't go back to sleep.
- I'm pretty much losing my mind without Matthew, plain and simple. Last night I went THREE hours without speaking.
- I think the kids are missing him bad too. Sophia is whinier than usual, and that's saying something.
- I'm tired. All of the time.
- And a little crabby.