Friday, June 8, 2012

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Have I mentioned how much fun I am having with all this lately? Way too much. Matthew actually banned me from the computer this morning, with good reason, but I'll get to that next.


What's my favorite part so far of being a published author? Reviews! I loooove reviews. Yes most of them are from people I know personally, but they are the kind of friends that would just write me a good review to be nice. I'm up to five reviews on Amazon already, four fives and one four. It's amazing! I'm convinced that nothing will help me become a moderately successful self-published author more than good reviews!


Here's a few of my favorite quotes from my wonderful reviewers!


From Lindsay, "The lead character, Kit, is relatable, brave, and a good friend."


From Jenn, "It is gripping and entertaining and you will not want to put it down until the very last word."


From Lara, "It was a breath of fresh air compared to most young adult novels that are currently circulating."


So yeah, good stuff people! 


London Escape will be FREE all day today until midnight as my way of saying thanks to everyone who bought and reviewed so far. So go ahead and recommend to your friends! And thank you for the support.


(PS my book has been free since midnight last night and it's already sold 60 copies!)


(Update, it's not even nine o' clock, but all my combined sales; sold units, loaned units through Prime and free promotional units I've hit the 100 mark!)