Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Seasons...

I can't even begin to tell you what the beginning of Spring means to me this year.

Let's face it, the winter was long, cold and sucky. Weather-wise it was actually our mildest winter here, but it was everything else going on that had gotten me down. Not anymore! As far as I can see, everything bad that could have possibly have happened, has already happened. So we can only go up from here, right?

I'm kidding, mostly. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, Spring! It was 67 degrees out yesterday. INSANE. I loved every minute of it. The kids played on two separate playgrounds yesterday because we could not seem to stay indoors. (Of course it's dreary today, but let's just overlook that for now.) While watching the kids play I was actually feeling this strange sense of giddiness and had to check and see what was going on. Oh yeah, that's called HAPPY! It's not that I haven't been happy lately, but let's face it, I've just been trudging along lately.

Ahhh, so hopefully this is the turning of the tide, the change of the season outside and in my life. I'm ready for sunshine and happiness.

Wow, that was cheesy, sorry!