Monday, February 28, 2011

Trying to look on the bright side...

So, it's Monday, and on top of it being Monday, it's yucky, rainy and dreary out. As if Monday isn't bad enough on it's own!

Since it's pretty easy to feel down on a day like today I thought I would attempt to look on the bright side of it all. PS, I'm usually pretty good at this sort of thing. I can put a positive spin on almost anything, let's see how I do...

It's Monday....errrrr...back to school? Wait, that's not really positive. I guess you could say that it's another day closer to my birthday, so there, we'll go with that.

It's raining and dreary....uhhhh...at least it's not snowing? Yeah, that's pretty positive.

My baby girl is a teething monster... she'll have more teeth finally! But really, does she have to get FOUR at ONCE?!


Matthew is going to be home late today, like 6:30, which makes for a really long day with the kids...but he's bringing dinner home!


I did an extra work-out yesterday and I'm still sore...positive spin? Skinny jeans!


Okay this isn't so bad after all, but really, I would feel just a teeny bit better if the sun would come out! Or if the weather warmed up just a few degrees! In other positive news, I'm now knee-deep in plotting my second book. Woo. Now to finish the first. Haven't actually thought about publishing in a few weeks because it depresses me, but it's fun to write!

Gotta go...school time!