Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful, day fifteen...

Today I'm thankful for this beautiful little girl...

Baby Sophia 222
Nine pounds of newborn goodness right there, mostly cheeks!
 We waited a long time for this girl. Compared to Elijah, who we had about ten months after our wedding date, our second born was a long time in coming. She was born exactly four years and eleven days after her big brother. And we couldn't have been more happy to have such a sweet addition to our family. She is 100% Mama's girl, and a girly girl. Though don't get me wrong, she has Daddy and big brother wrapped around her little finger!
DSCN6314
It's so hard for me to remember her ever being this tiny!
At two and half now, she is hilarious. I mean, genuinely funny. She makes all of us laugh out loud all day long. 

6334162367_5ff231e831
This was from November last year, she's grown so much since then.
I don't really know what else to say about Sophia, but she's awesome. She's totally everything I ever wanted in a little girl. Okay, well we could probably take her "I'm the Princess" attitude down a notch or two...or three. But other than that, she's great!
November 001
And yes, she's growing up entirely too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh! Those cheeks! WOW! She was absolutely edible as a newborn.

    And the picture of her in the Paris outfit with the little pigtails - perfect! What a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete