Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful, day whatever...

Yeah I lost count. Is it six? I dunno.

Today I'm thankful for my health. Why? Well, because Sophia has a cold, which means my current state of healthiness is going to last possibly 12-24 hours give or take.

I hate to complain on my "thankful" post, but seriously? It was less than a month ago that we all had that awful stomach bug. For the past week and half I've been dealing with a lot of back, neck and hip pain (yay, I'm old!). And I just now started feeling better. Now this. So hooray. Also, we were sick right up until Thanksgiving last year and it all but ruined it for everyone.

Fingers crossed this one works its way quickly or not at all.

On an aside...I had the weirdest dream last night that I was "real" writer living in NYC. Yeah, it was kind of nice...