Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I think it's time...

to sit down and watch "White Christmas". Preferably all by myself while the kids are napping or having quiet time. Why? I don't know. It's not like I'm not feeling the Christmas spirit this year, it's just been a long week. Matthew is still in the middle of finishing up papers, and probably will be until the end of the week. I seriously have barely seen him even though we're in the same house. He aced one final already, and has another tomorrow.

We also have tickets to go to a Christmas concert in NYC tomorrow. There is a small chance that we might not get to go. Especially since he has a final from 2-4, the concert is at 5:30. It takes an hour and a half, easy to get from here to NYC by train. Best case scenario, Matthew finishes up his final in an hour. The kids and I will be waiting at the Div school parking lot to rush to the train station, hop on the first train to Grand Central. Once we arrive at Grand Central we'll hustle over to St. Thomas on 5th Avenue. Sound good? Yeah, more like crazy. Also, he has another paper due on Friday. Soooo, looks like we might be staying home. Bugger.

It will all work out in the end. Even if we don't get to go to the concert, I really want to try and do a day in NYC. We haven't been to see the tree since our first Christmas here, 2009. Elijah was three and I was pregnant! Crazy. I'm sure Sophia would love it.

White Christmas, this afternoon. The movie, not snow!








1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to go to the concert! But if not, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with other good memories :)

    "A Christmas Carol" movie is the one I watch every year and I always cry at the end :)

    ReplyDelete