Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Haven Bucket List...


Since we won't be in New Haven much longer, I thought I'd put together a short bucket list of things to do before we  leave.


  • Hunt down the Caseus cheese truck for a world famous grilled cheese! Matthew has eaten from it twice, and swears it's as good as everyone says. We'll see!





  • Stock up on obnoxious Yale gear. Hey, I'm finally moving to a place where people will be impressed that my husband went to Yale! Here no one is impressed because everyone goes to Yale.
Yale Bulldogs '47 Brand Franchise Fitted Hat

  • Eat more Zuppardi's pizza. New Haven is famous for their pizza, they apparently claim the invention of it. Frank Pepe's on Wooster Street is the most popular. But if you're like me and don't feel like waiting in line for an hour for a pizza, go to Zuppardi's in my very own West Haven. Just as good, if not better. And wash it down with a Foxon Park root beer. Made right down the street in East Haven.
Photo

  • Spend as much time as possible with my babies at Savin Rock Beach. One of the reasons we chose to live outside of New Haven was the proximity to the beach here. Literally a three block walk to this...


  • Take the kids to Pirate's Day in Milford! We're going tomorrow and the kids are so excited to dress up and go on a treasure hunt.