Thursday, January 5, 2012

Clearly...

There is a troublesome toddler in our midst...


IMG_2572

Yup, that's my book, my brand-new, just arrived from Amazon last week, book. It's already been redecorated by Miss SoSo. That girl is trouble. On the upside, after lunch today she came up to me, saying "Mama" over and over again. Clearly she wanted something and was trying to tell me what it was. Since she can't exactly talk enough to tell me what she wanted, I asked her to show me. She marched off to her bed to get her "snuggle blankie". It was then that I realized she was wanting to be put down for her nap. She's too much.

In other news, there's a lot going on this week. Maybe not literally, but I feel mentally overwhelmed. I just have a lot rolling around in my brain that I'm stressing about. This whole book thing, which could not be more intimidating if it tried. Financial issues that we can never quite seem to overcome and when it feels like we have more seem to pile on. Tomorrow my sister-in-law is having a heart ablation done and I'm worried about that. SO much. So much...

I was  mulling over all these things today when I finally felt like someone kicked me in the head. I realized I hadn't prayed much about any of these things, instead I was just worrying and stressing and stressing some more. Needless to say, I'm working on changing that.