Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Movin' right along...

Ha, I can't help but think of the Muppets movie when I write that title, but yeah, I'm movin' right along...





Now tell me you don't feel better? I do. January is all but over. Thank goodness and not a moment too soon. I've figured out what's wrong with January, it's the Monday of the year, and we all know Mondays are just meant to be survived. Well, I survived January. Just barely!

On the upside, I did do what I said I was going to. I started sending out queries for my book this month. As of now, I've sent out a total of twenty and with only four official rejections I can only assume I still have sixteen still out there!

See that? That's me trying to be positive. It's not easy.

I'm kidding. I actually am a very positive person by nature, so there's that.

What else? FEBRUARY! Is going to be awesome. I have my trip to look forward to. OH and tax refund time! Though we have a list a mile high of bills to pay with it there should be enough left over for everyone to get to do a little shopping for themselves. And we all know what comes after February, right? March! And what happens in March???



1 comment:

  1. I don't remember a majority of the tribe's birthdays but I know yours is in March! How do I remember that???? Oh because you are unashamed to remind us - I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete