Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday Randomness....


  • I have a love/hate relationship with Wednesday. Maybe because it's such a pain in the butt to spell. In a way, it is the middle of the work week/school week, so that's good. But also for us, it's a stay-at-home and catch up on school work and house work day. So that's no fun.

  • Plus, there is only one good TV show on tonight. Boo. (Criminal Minds)

  • Anyway, I'm supposed to be sweeping/mopping the kitchen right now, while Elijah does his busy work and Sophia naps. But alas, here I am.

  • What is going on with the slashes today? I guess I like them.

  • Also, the word alas. It makes me think of Dumbledore, good old Dumbledore.

  • Which reminds me, basically the only thing on my Christmas list this year is the last Harry Potter movie. OOOh and the Lord of the Rings extended edition on Blu-Ray. Ugh, but it's pricey. Boo.

  • Yes, I know I'm a geek/nerd/dork whatever...

  • In other news, the four of us are now mostly healthy. (yay) Sophia and I still have a bit of a lingering cough, but other than that, we're good. About time too, we'd hardly left the house in two weeks. Everyone was about to go a little insane!

  • We have a busy, busy weekend ahead of us. Saturday alone will be crazy, we'll be putting up the tree, making some Christmas goodies to snack on. Oh and watching the SEC championship game, GEORGIA v LSU!! So excited. Sunday we're having company, also excited for that.

  • What else? Oh I can't wait to watch Christmas movies, though it's still a tad early. Espcially Christmas Vacation (a Conley family tradition) and White Christmas (seriously, my all time favorite movie EVER! My blog name even comes from it!). I might be watching that one alone... Oh and Home Alone with the kids, oh and Polar Express. Love Christmas movies!

Ugh, I think I'd better go, I hear rustling noises coming from the room where someone is supposed to be napping!!