Thursday, November 17, 2011

You know...

It would be easier for me to write my book synopsis when I'm suddenly struck with a revelation if I could find a freakin' blank sheet of paper!!!

Seriously, almost every time I'm at Wal-Mart, which honestly, isn't too often, I try to pick up a three pack of white legal pads. This has been my paper of choice ever since I started working on this project back in January.

So why is it there's not a single sheet to spare? Someone is writing too much. Ehh that would be me. I love writing long hand, but it's cost me a ton in ink refill, I'm sure.

Ah, found one. I have ONE notebook with some blank sheets. Hallelujah. Now what was my idea again?

In a world gone MAD!

That's how it starts.

Just kidding.

1 comment:

  1. Spiral bound, single subject, college ruled notebooks are my medium of choice. I totally know where you are coming from.

    ReplyDelete