ME! And also because I'm hold right now, and have nothing better to do. Laura (whose house I'm going to tomorrow!) posted a meme on her blog and then added her own questions at the bottom. And I sorta like talking about myself, really? REALLY! And I'm still on hold...
Here goes nothing!
1. What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?
Ha ha! I think this one was just for me. Wait for it...I'VE NEVER HAD GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!
2. What is the one item on which you always splurge?
Shoes! I just got my first pair of Converse, and at $45 they are the most expensive shoes I own. Yup, you read that right.
3. What's the best book you've read in the last 10 years?
TWILIGHT!!! No, not really. This is so hard, because I'm pretty picky. Umm, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is up there.
4. What is your favorite summer drink?
Ummm, can I tell you in person?
5. Spring or fall?
Oh spring, without a doubt. Especially living in New England, spring is most welcome after a long, cold winter. Fall is nice here too, but it's just the harbinger of doom in my opinion.
6. If you are not doing your dream job right now, what would it be?
Being a stay-at-home mom/homeschool mom has always been my dream. But I'm now expanding that dream to include published writer. Aim high!
7. Is there a better movie role model than Maude?
I have no idea who that is....so... Princess Leia? Frodo Baggins? Harry Potter? GAH, I can't decide!
8. If you had $100 to spend at Target, what would you buy?
Pistachio nuts. $100 worth of nuts.
9. Have you ever tried boxed wine? If it was good, what was the brand?
10. If you could meet one blogger who would it be?
Welllllll, I've already been fortunate to meet quite a few other bloggers. Next on my list is Jenn! She said she would come to my book release party though, whenever that happens.
1. If I could photograph you doing anything, what would it be?
Sneezing...oh wait wait, eating. Definitely eating. Those are my favorite.