Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's coming...

So I finally had to stray from my song title thing, but I think we can all agree that was getting old. Plus, I have news. Real news! My book is coming out! TOMORROW! Yes that definitely requires all caps!

It's seems like I've been waiting such a long time for this, as the book was technically finished late last summer, but I've been sidetracked by a lot of different things.

I'm actually a lot more nervous about this release than I was London Escape. By the time that was published, it had been "out there" so much more. Finding Sanctuary has been kept a little more under wraps. Only myself and two other people, my beta readers, have even read it. And of course there's that fear of not living up to expectations, and we all know the trickiest book to like is always the middle of a trilogy.

This book is not filler. It's different than LE though. It's a little slower paced, though plenty of things happen. Somehow I feel like you will get to know the characters better this time around, especially Kit and Jason. I hope everyone loves it, loves them, the way that I do. I hope you're excited for this next chapter in Kit's story. I know I am!

Last year when I released my first book, Facebook played a huge part in my sales. So don't be surprised if you see me totally spamming for the rest of the week. And feel free to spam for me!

So, lovely readers, what are you most excited to see happen in the second book? 




FindingSanctuary5