Wednesday, February 20, 2013

T-minus whatever...

Have I ever mentioned how much I strongly dislike waiting? Okay, I'll say it. I HATE waiting.

Last night I submitted my files for the final publishing of my SECOND novel. I'm still waiting on my paperback proof copy to ship, so I can approve it for sale. But in the meantime, the kindle version should be out sometime today. Yup, love the vagueness. Amazon says it could take up to twelve hours for it to appear on their website. It was under review all night, so hopefully this means it will go up SOON!

In the meantime London Escape is free today and tomorrow to celebrate the big release of book two!

And I have plenty of things to keep me distracted from refreshing my Amazon author page over and over. School to teach, laundry to wash, floors to sweep and mop. Ah the glamorous life of an author!