We'll see how this goes. The first day of this challenge May 1st, everyone is posting pics of their 30 items. Again, not so hard. I don't have a huge wardrobe, and I'm pretty used to re purposing things.
Here we go!
Can a girl live in just six pairs of shoes for a month? Totally.
1. Chaps wedge flip-flops from Kohls
2. Sonoma wedges from Kohls
3. Yellow Box flip flops from...my sister in law
4. Green Converse...need to be washed!
5. Red Toms
6. Mossimo flats from Target...boring, but go with everything
Sweaters and jackets
7. Old Navy military jacket...I've had this since 2004, it's my favorite!
8. Mossimo boyfriend blaze from Target
9. So short sleeved sweater from Kohls
10. Mudd long-sleeved grey thingy. Not sure what it is, cardigan? Who cares, it's cute on. Not in pictures, though.
Skirts, dresses...oh I only picked two. Ehhh.
11. Black pencil skirt, some random Kohls brand
12. Black and white dress from Ross
13. Candie's stiletto mary janes. I probably won't wear these too many times, but I've got to have "church" shoes. Plus I think there is a girls night out in my May itinerary and I don't want to regret not having heels!
Do you spot the problem with my wardrobe so far....? NO COLOR!
T-shirts and tank tops oh my!
14. So mint racer back tank from Kohls...do you see a pattern here?
15. Blue tank from H&M
16. Coral long and lean tank from Target
17. White v neck tee from Target
18. Green v neck tee from Target
19. Mint striped tank from H&M
20. Not pictured black crew neck tee from Kohls
Other random tops
21. Black and white striped cardi from Ross
22. So chambray blouse from...you guessed it...KOHLS!
23. So short sleeved blouse from Kohls
24. Sonoma vest from *sigh* Kohls
25. Old Navy green sleeveless blouse
And last but not least PANTS! Erm, okay, I know three pairs look exactly the same!
26. Mossimo skinnies from Target
27. Tan skinnies from H&M
28. Mossimo "jeggings" don't you love the word "jeggings" No?
29. So white skinnies from Kohls. They are cropped length, but apparently not on me!
30. Mossimo skinnies from Target. Look the same as the first pair, but they are ankle length with zippers. SO cute!
I did it! If you want to see more bloggers who are participating, go to the hostess's blog at Mrs. In Training
And here is the schedule. Dude, does this mean I have to actually get dressed every day? Uh oh.
Wednesday, May 1st: My 30 selected items
Wednesday, May 8th: Days 1-6
Tuesday, May 14th: Days 7-12
Monday, May 20th: Days 13-18
Monday, May 27th: Days 19-24
Monday, June 3rd: Days 25-30