Thursday, May 26, 2011

Under pressure...

Why? Well, I have a very important engagement coming up. I've been asked to teach a class in a few days and I'm so nervous. For one, it's a very important topic, the Bible, who wants to get that wrong? Second of all I have a very tough crowd, they're likely to be pretty critical of my undeveloped teaching skills. In fact I'm pretty sure someone will end up in tears... most likely me.

Yes, I'm teaching children's church. And I'm so scared! Everyone keeps laughing at me when I tell them I'm nervous about teaching a class of 3-5 year olds, one of which will be mine. But am I. Everyone tells me that if I can teach Kindergarten to my own kid, one short Bible lesson and a craft should be easy. I know they're right. But I'm still scared! Anyway, Elijah has been helping me get the craft ready and he assures me it's the coolest craft ever. I hope he's right.

Wish me luck! (I have ten gold crowns to go paint, so I'm going to have to keep this short!)