Monday, April 11, 2011

Dream on...

Sometimes I have these little dreams, just silly little fantasies that I think about from time to time. Since it's Monday I don't really have anything else to talk about I thought I'd share.

Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to sleep all night, eight or so hours straight....keep dreaming.

Sometimes I imagine finding some miracle cream or lotion that will erase my stretchmarks and stretched out skin, making me look like I haven't had two babies...dream on.

Sometimes I imagine seeing my name in print, under the title of a book, on a bookshelf in a store...really? Really, Cacey, keep on dreaming.

Sometimes I imagine having money, not lots, just enough to not have to live paycheck to paycheck anymore. Well, hopefully that won't always be a dream!

Sometimes I imagine that I'm laying on a beach somewhere, with my husband, while someone else watches my kids. Wait...give me 70 more days and I'll make that happen.

Sometimes I imagine that my life is perfect, that I have everything I've ever wanted or needed. And then I open my eyes and see my two beautiful children and my husband of nearly six years and realize that I'm not dreaming and not all good things have to be a fantasy.

Although the beach does sound like a far-off dream right now... it's cold and rainy yet again here.