Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Randomness...

I guess this is my usual Wednesday routine...not feeling so random today. err.

  • Spring has finally arrived, that is I think and I hope it has. Yesterday it was so warm and sunny I couldn't believe it! The kids and I spent most of the afternoon outside, which was much needed.
  • The arrival of Spring means Spring cleaning around here, so I've been busy all morning. Mostly I've been putting away sweaters and coats and pulling out t-shirts and shorts. Yay! What makes me even happier is the fact that all my summer clothes fit this year, whereas last summer they were um, still a bit snug. Double yay!
  • I'm not sure if it's the weather, or the fact that Matthew is thisclose to finishing this semester, but I feel like I'm in the best mood ever today. That and the fact that both the kids birthdays are right around the corning. Also, we're hoping to get Sophia baptised in May (finally!), so it's going to be a fun and busy month.
  • The faster May goes by the better, in my opinion, and I don't think I need to tell you why!
  • What was I saying? I drifted off thinking about the beach...hmmm.
  • Uhhh, I think I need a nap, I worked to hard this morning. Yeah, like that's going to happen. I guess I should go work out keep my promise that I made yesterday. Yeah, like that's going to happen.
  • I did work out yesterday, for the first time in weeks, and I'm kind of sore today, fun stuff.
All for now, I have nothing else to say!