Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Randomness...

Ah tradition...and I just starting singing songs from Fiddler on the Roof in my head...yay. I guess it's time for the weekly brain dump, 'eh? But alas, here is what I feel like saying, "blah blah blah blah". I guess that's not that much different from what I usually say. I have seven minutes before school time so I guess I'd better think fast.

  • I started editing my book last night. As usual I vacillated between loving it and hating it. I don't think my grammar is actually that bad for once, most of my corrections were sentences that I just didn't like. And bloody typos!
  • Did I just use the word "vacillated"? Why yes I did. It's second only to "waffling". Sigh, I love dictionary.com, also, thesaurus.com.
  • Walk away from the synonyms!
  • Chagrined...
  • Ugh Stephanie Meyer.
  • Okay right, what esle? I have three minutes. Aaaand nothing else to say. Except that I think I'm going to need more coffee.
  • Surprised? Then you don't know me.
  • So I decided that it was time to get back on the 30 day shred wagon. I've been lazy the past month and doing mostly yoga, because I love yoga right now. But sadly, yoga isn't doing much for my post-giant-baby abs, so back to Jillian Michaels it is! I'm making myself do level two now, ugh.
  • List of things to do: finsih editing first novel, write second novel, plot third and final novel, get abs...hmmm ambitious much? Also, home school the kid. Wait he can read and write, can I be done now?
  • No? Grrrrr.
  • Do you really think I need more coffee?
I guess I should go.

1 comment: