Thursday, March 3, 2011

The best day ever!

Well not yet, but I'm sure it will be, right?

Am I officially twenty-six now or do I have to wait until my actual birth-time? (4:11 pm, Pacific time). I guess I can wait until then to be another year older.

So far so good over here. Matthew made me breakfast and then headed off to work and class. I'm here with the kids doing laundry and about to start school just like any other day. BUT, around one I'm totally going to start stalking the mailman for birthday cards! I love how Facebook is currently nagging all my friends to go wish me happy birthday! Ha ha.

Anyway, Matthew is hopefully coming home early this afternoon. The kids and I are going to make a cake later today and tonight we're going out to dinner.

Should be a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cacey!! Hope that it's everything you hope it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cacey! What will you be eating for dinner when you go out tonight? Do you have a favorite traditional birthday meal? Hope you have a great birthday and a really wonderful year!
    Love, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janna I haven't decided what I'm eating yet. We're going to a place we've never been before!

    ReplyDelete