Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Randomness...

Wednesday already? Eh, alrighty then. Guess I can't complain, Wednesday is better than Monday...


  • So, my kids have been crazy lately. I'm not sure what it is, their ages or what, but they're crazy. I guess Sophia is the guilty party, and we can blame teething for that. She just popped tooth number three yesterday. Thankfully, she's been sleeping well despite the teething. But during the day...sister is crazy...and loud.
  • It's so loud around here sometimes I feel like I have five kids instead of two! It doesn't help that I've always been overly sensitive to noise. Sophia, not so much. She seems to be at the age where she just loves to hear herself talk (ie, make a lot of noise!). I have NO IDEA where she gets this...none whatsoever.
  • Okay maybe just a little.
  • The weather has been nice still, yesterday I went out without a jacket! (I seriously think that deserves about ten more exclamation points, but I won't push it.) Unfortunately the weather forecast for tomorrow is rain/SNOW. WHAT?!?!
  • And this is explains why I'm feeling so ragged lately...you know what's good for that? Vaca- NO! I won't say it, I won't even think it! From now on we will refer to it only as "That which we do no speak of" (105 days away) (Sorry I've been reading Harry Potter lately) (sorry I really like parenthesis.)
  • Grrrr that's a lot of days.
  • Do you ever feel some days like your bed has a gravitational pull? I do. Yesterday Sophia was napping, finally, and Elijah was playing quietly while Matthew studied. I think I was supposed to be putting sheets on the bed and I just got to close. It just pulled me right in, I laid down and zonked out for about half an hour. I didn't even think I was that tired. Apparently I'm tired all of the time and just don't realize it. I'll just have to stay away from my bed from now on, and the bedroom for that matter.
  • Aaaand someone just threw a thousand Cheerios on the floor. Crunch. I guess I'll be sweeping this morning.
  • Nevermind I don't like Wednesdays either...
Time to get to work, and stop pining for "that which we do not speak of".