Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring break...

Errr, or not!



Matthew is on Spring break from school this week and next. Unfortunately the weather is anything but Spring-like. Sunday started off dreary and rainy and we haven't seen the sun since. It's not like I was expecting warm, sunny days, but come on! At least it's warm(ish) out. You know, mid-forties. And I'm pretty sure we've seen the last of the snow. I hope!



Anyway, Matthew doesn't have school, but that doesn't mean much a break for any of us. For him it means still working at the library and catching up on his homework and paper writing. As for Elijah, well, there's no Spring break when you're homeschooled, kid, sorry. And there's certainly no Spring break for mommies! So, basically, it's business as usual around here.



Mainly, I'm just trying to stay on top of things around here. And trying not to long too much for June 22nd (the day our vacation starts.) It's pretty hard, considering the state of things here, especially the weather. But on the other hand I don't want summer to come too quickly! It's starting to freak me out a little the fact that I will have a five year old and my baby girl will be one!


WHAT??? I feel like she was just born, seriously. It goes by waaaay too fast.



How many days until June 22nd again?

107

Yup, I counted.